Bio-Electric Lymph Drainage
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
BELD the most recent advancement of this technology is a vibration energy technology. That means it emits energetic information to the energy field of the cells via harmonic sounds, frequencies of light and Noble Gas Ionization. This assists in the removal of toxins, poisons and trapped proteins, literally cleaning the spaces between cells and allowing waste products and toxins to slowly and safely flow out through normal channels. It is a gentle, noninvasive procedure combined with gentle manual lymph drainage and is faster and more complete than manual techniques used alone. Allowing the therapist to accomplish in a one-hour session what would take many hours without the vibration energy technology.
- Drains out toxins
- Improves Dexterity
- Filters out bacteria
- Promotes disease resistance
- Sustains proper lymph function
The client undresses and lies on a massage table under a sheet/blanket in a warm room with soft lights. “Inspiration,” has a hand-held wand that is lightly moved over the skin, producing a negative energy field which allows the blood and lymph fluid to circulate freely. The hands-on lymphatic drainage technique combination is slow, subtle, and gently sweeping movements, mimicking the natural rhythmic pumping of the lymphatic system. The result can enhance recovery rates by loosening proteins that are stagnant, causing retained fluid and congested areas to FLOW. Stagnation is reversed and the lymph system is now free to perform its normal cleansing functions!
Before your Session:
- Avoid lotion/oil, deodorant, perfume, makeup. Since this light technique must not be blocked to achieve maximum benefits. These skin products could be otherwise absorbed.
- Avoid drinking 1 hour before session for comfort while lying down.
- Avoid irritants like: coffee, soda, sugar, alcohol, etc., the day of the appointment.
After your Session:
- Clients may feel relaxed for a few hours after the appointment.
- Clients might have more volume when urinating. It may possibly have a stronger smell and different color and be foamy or filmy as the lymph drains first towards the kidney/bladder.
- It is important to drink more water than normal to assist the cleansing.
How Many Sessions Do You Need?
BELD may be taken every other day to help a congested system. It can also be taken as needed or as desired for immune strength or relaxation. For maximum benefit of a lymphatic cleansing, we recommend Bio-Electric Lymphatic Drainage followed with Colon Hydrotherapy, sauna, footbath and vibrational plate. These combinations help in better cleansing by first breaking up toxins and then eliminating them from your body.
Pricing (50 min session) :
- Single Session: $171.60
- Session of 3: $483.60
- Session of 6: $967.20
- Session of 10 – $1,490