Ionic Foot Bath
The client sits in a calm quiet room with their feet immersed in a small tub of water with a device emitting special electrical currents to create negative ions in the water. Once the session ends the client rinses their feet and can go on with their normal day or to a different session of their choice.
- Increased Energy
- Improved Sleep
- Body Detoxification
- Immune System Booster
- Increased Body Oxygen
Before the Session:
- Avoid drinking liquids 1 hour before. It can make your bladder full while your feet are in the water.
- Avoid all diuretic foods prior to your appointment, including; coffee, tea and soda. These can dehydrate you and also make your bladder full.
After a Session:
- You may feel relaxed for a few hours after your appointment.
- You might have more volume when you urinate. It may possibly have a stronger smell and different color and be foamy or filmy.
- It is important to drink more water than normal to assist the cleansing.
How Many Sessions Do You Need?
Ionic foot baths can be taken every other day to help a congested system. It can also be taken as needed or as desired for prevention or relaxation. For maximum cleansing benefit we recommend combinations of Colon Hydrotherapy, BELD, sauna, and vibrational plate with the Ionic Foot Bath. These combinations help in better cleansing by first breaking up toxins and then eliminating them from your body.
- Single Session – $75
- Series of 3 – $200
- Series of 4 – $270
- Series of 6 – $410
- Series of 10 – $690
- Foot Massage Add On Available 10 mins-$10, 20 mins $20