Soothing and Relaxing Full Body Detox Services in CA
Fit Body Wrap
Our full-body detox service, a signature offering at our full-body detox spa, utilizes infrared technology with a bodysuit that helps the therapy penetrate deep into the layers of your skin. Not only do our body wrap clients report a toned body, but they also see a change in their joint pain and immunity levels. With this innovative therapy, considered the best detox body wrap in the area, you will likely experience a complete transformation.
Our aesthetic technicians, specialists in providing the best detox body wrap services, will assist and communicate with you every step of the way, so rest assured you’re in capable and experienced hands. With our weight loss therapy via the infrared suit, you can take the first step to achieve your personal goals!
Each client is wrapped in an Infrared Suit which includes the benefits of infrared therapy with relaxing music, a glass of purified water and a damp facecloth. The goal is to relax and enjoy.
- Increases Circulation
- Improved Blood Flow
- Weight Loss
- Tone Body
- Diminish Cellulite
- Reduce Joint Pain and Stiffness
- Strengthen Immune System
Before the Session:
- Avoid lotions and creams that clog the pores before your session. These can inhibit the skin’s task of perspiration and waste removal.
- Avoid a large meal, the infrared sauna session may interfere with proper digesting .
- Avoid all diuretic foods prior to your appointment, including; coffee, tea and soda.
After a Session:
- Clients often feel relaxed for several hours after the appointment.
- Replenishing the body with electrolytes (calcium, magnesium, sodium…) is important. Using ¼ teaspoon of Pink salt or supplements with electrolytes in water can help.
- It is important to drink more water than you normally do to assist the cleansing.
- Each day a new layer of skin replaces the old. Dry-brushing the skin for five to ten minutes with a natural fiber brush removes dead skin cells and stimulates the circulatory and lymphatic systems between sauna sessions.
How often should I do the fit body wrap?
As often as you would like to. We recommend every other day to maintain an optimum cleanse. The infrared wrap penetrates healing heat deep into the body to ease tension, stiffness, pain and safely burns calories, without moving a muscle. Furthermore, the sweat produced in the body wrap targets toxins and sweats out four times more than a traditional box sauna. Be sure to drink plenty of water before, during and after the sauna session to replenish lost fluids and minerals.
- Single 60 min Session – $130
- Series of 3 – $380
- Series of 6 – $770
- Series of 10 – $1,290
Paired Add On Services:
- Facial Mask
- Castor Oil Pack
- Essentials Oils Therapy
- Paragon Hand Massage