18 Signs You Need a Lymph Detox
Just as there is a system for blood circulation that runs all over our body, so is there one for lymph. It’s a fluid that travels across our tissues via a network of vessels collectively known as the lymphatic system.
There are over 600 lymph nodes at different areas across your body, which can swell if there is too much lymph fluid, bacteria, cells, or other hostile agents in one place. They could also swell up in reaction to an infection.
However, a congested lymph system can manifest as more than just swollen lymph nodes.
Symptoms of Lymphatic Congestion
It’s important to keep your lymph system in the peak of health with the help of wellness therapists, as it regulates your immune system and helps absorb fats.
The most initial symptom of Lymphatic Congestion is dehydration. If you suddenly find yourself drinking more water, especially in the winters, then it’s better to make sure all is right with your body. You can do this by taking small gulps of hot water every 15 minutes for one whole day. If you are still left with an urge to quench your thirst, there is probably something wrong with your lymphatic system.
Other symptoms are fairly common; you are likely to mistake them for a congested lymph system, so it’s better to get an official diagnosis.
Here they are anyway:
1. Dehydrated and loose skin.
2. Redness and breakouts.
3. Bloated fingers and toes.
4. Absentmindedness, lack of focus, or a short attention span.
5. A weak immune system, leading to reduced resistance to virus and bacteria.
6. Faint to mild headaches.
7. Sudden manifestation of seasonal allergies.
8. Diarrhea or constipation, or abnormal rectal discharge.
9. Swollen glands
12. Sore and stiff muscles after inactivity, like on waking up or getting up after watching TV or reading for hours.
13. Puffy face
14. An urge to drink water you end up retaining.
15. Weight gain and an enlarged belly.
17. Swollen glands in the chest area leading to bloated breasts.
18. Increasing soreness with each period cycle.
Natural Therapy for Detoxifying the Lymph System
You can detoxify and remove fluid build-up by adopting good habits, such as drinking lots of water—a little more than the recommended intake—consuming bile-thinners like beetroot and other red items, such as cherries, raspberries, cranberries, pomegranate, and Red Root, to name a few.
You can also get a drainage massage.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage by the Best Wellness Specialists in LA, CA
It uses a light beam generator that release photons, giving you a full body detox service and regulating the flow of blood and lymph fluid throughout your body.
Get in touch today to book an appointment.